18 December 2020
Laser Scanner scans
and geometrical modeling
were carried out along the railway network of Alessandria-Arona and Vignale-Domossola for the realization of a railway upgrading
project commissioned by Rete Ferroviaria Italiana SPA (RFI).
The purpose of the assignment was to carry out survey
and restitution of the state of fact
of the train tracks
and parallel areas for a band of 50 meters in order to allow the designers to take note of the interferences and geometries present on site.
- Project: Rail surveys
- Client: Costruzione Linee Ferroviarie
- Place: Pettenasco (NO)
For the execution of the work was used the following instrumentation:
- MecGeos Remote Control
- TPS Motorized MS60 (0,5" - 1") Leica-Geosystems
- Laser Scanner P30 Leica-Geosystems
- GPS Zenith 40 e 35 Pro Geomax
- Drone Phantom4 RTK
For the elaboration of the work the programs were used:
- Cyclone Leica Geosystems
- 3DReshaper Hexagon
- Fusion Geomax
Cloud Viewer link: tips for better viewing.
Click on button with the three setting lines:
- click on "Aspetto" and increase the points at full scale to the maximum
- look at "Progetto" and click on the "project name" and increase the point size scale
- look at "Progetto" and click on the "project name" and look at "Colore" you can see RGB selected by default. For non-color projects change "RGB" to "Gradiente di intensità"